Welcome to Arlington Chinese Bible Church
主日聚会時間 Sunday Meeting Times
|10:00 am||聯合主日崇拜||Combined Worship|
|兒童主日學 (ZOOM)||Children Sunday School (ZOOM, English)|
|11:30 am||青少年生命小組 (ZOOM)||Youth LIFE Group (ZOOM)|
|生命小組 (ZOOM, 不同時間)||LIFE Groups (Varying ZOOM meeting times)|
|暂停||兒童聖樂班||Children’s Music Experience (Suspended due to pandemic)|
|暂停||教會詩班||Church Choir (Suspended due to pandemic)|
Arlington Chinese Bible Church Reopening Precautionary and Health Guidelines
根據美國疾控中心和德州州政府的建議，同工會決定將實施以下防護措施，以確保教會重新開啓實體敬拜的安全。According to the CDC guidelines and Governor’s Office recommendations concerning best practices to reopen houses of worship, these guidelines will be utilized as we reopen our church for worship.
環境衛生與預防程序 Sanitary and Precautionary Procedures
- 所有參加者都要求戴口罩或面罩 Masks or cloth face coverings are required to be worn by attendees in all locations
- Note: 教會可給有需要的人提供口罩Church will provide masks if needed
- 紅外溫度計測量參加者的體溫 Use infrared thermometer to check for fever for all attendees
- 進口處提供洗手液 Use hand sanitizer prior entering the sanctuary
- 進口處登記為追蹤聚會情況 Check-in at entrance to track attendance
- 教會正門為唯一進出口處 Use church main door for entrance and exit only
- 座位至少會有6英尺的隔離 Adjust seating configurations to maintain the distance of six feet
- 進出流量多的區域加強清潔衛生 Disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- 會堂的足夠通風 Adequate ventilation in sanctuary
- 電子檔的週報及報告 Weekly bulletins will be provided electronically
- 不傳遞奉獻袋，以及其他與敬拜有關的物品 No items will be passed among attendees, including offering bags, printed bulletins or other worship items.
- 參加者應實行無接觸問候 Attendees should practice touchless greeting (no handshakes or hugs)
- 不提供兒童看顧 Nursery and childcare will not be provided
彼此相顧，保持健康 Considering Others and Staying Healthy
參照疾控中心標準，我們建議以下人群先留在網上敬拜和團契 All individuals that fall within the high-risk groups as defined by CDC are encouraged to stay home and continue to worship and fellowship with us online:
- 65歲以上的長者 65 years old and older
- 任何發燒，咽痛，咳嗽，頭痛，肌肉痛，腹瀉等症狀 Symptoms of fever, sore throat, cough, headache, muscle or body aches, diarrhea, etc
- 在老人院或長期住在護理中心的人 Those who live in a nursing home or long-term care facility
- 哮喘病患者 Asthma
- 慢性肺病患者 Chronic lung diseases
- 糖尿病患者 Diabetes
- 肝病病患者 Liver diseases
- 腎臟病患者 Kidney diseases
- 肺纖維化病患者 Pulmonary fibrosis (having damaged or scarred lung tissues)
- 嚴重心臟病患者 Severe heart conditions
- 免疫功能低的人 Immunocompromised individuals
- 診斷為嚴重肥胖者 Diagnosed with severe obesity
- 懷孕者 Pregnancy
其他高風險疾病請參照疾控中心網站Other underlying medical conditions please refer to CDC website
- 第30屆的差傳奉獻目標是$80,000。感謝主目前我們已經收到認獻共計 $68,580。 如果弟兄姐妹還沒有把你的奉獻卡交到教會，請在週日交到教會或者寄到教會。
- 今年日光節約日將於 11/1 結束。
- 奉献 ：弟兄姐妹可以選擇支票郵寄、網上銀行支付和电子轉賬三種方式來奉獻。詳細操作步驟請參考周報鏈接。
- The pledge goal of the 30th Annual Mission year is $80,000. Praise God we have received Mission pledges of $68,580 so far. If you have not returned your pledge card, you may return on Sunday or mail it to the church.
- Daylight Saving Time will end on Nov. 1, 2020.
- Church is reopening in July for in person Sunday worship service with 25% capacity. During this special stage, we require that all attendees wear masks/cloth face coverings, have temperature checks, sit at assigned seats and keep social distance. Bulletins will be provided electronically. Hymn books and Bibles will not be provided. In addition, neither childcare nor lunch will be provided. Please refer to church website for detailed precaution guidelines. Thanks for your cooperation and support!
- Our Sunday worship also broadcasted on FM 101.5, accessible in the church parking lot. You are welcome to come to the church parking lot to worship if you like. The broadcast on Facebook remains unchanged.
- Offering: Please choose one of the three options for offering: 1) Mail your check directly to church, 2) Online Banking Bill pay or E-Check, 3) Online Banking Electronic Transfer. Please refer to the ‘Offering’ Link in the bulletin email for detail instructions.