Welcome to Arlington Chinese Bible Church
主日聚会時間 Sunday Meeting Times
|10:00 am||聯合主日崇拜 (ZOOM)||Combined Worship (ZOOM)|
|兒童主日學 (ZOOM)||Children Sunday School (ZOOM, English)|
|11:30 am||青少年生命小組 (ZOOM)||Youth LIFE Group (ZOOM)|
|生命小組 (ZOOM, 不同時間)||LIFE Groups (Varying ZOOM meeting times)|
|暂停||兒童聖樂班||Children’s Music Experience (Suspended due to pandemic)|
|暂停||教會詩班||Church Choir (Suspended due to pandemic)|
Arlington Chinese Bible Church Reopening Precautionary and Health Guidelines
根據美國疾控中心的建議，教會將實施以下防護措施，以確保教會重新開啓實體敬拜的安全。According to the CDC guidelines concerning best practices to reopen houses of worship, these guidelines will be utilized in the course of preparing to reconvene for in-person gatherings while still working to prevent the spread of COVID-19
- 如身體感到不適或接觸過確診病人，請參加網上敬拜 If you are sick, exposed to COVID-19 cases, or show signs of COVID-19, please join for service online
- 所有參加者都要求正確並全程戴口罩 Correctly and consistently wear a mask that completely covers your nose and mouth
- Note: 教會可給有需要的人提供口罩 Church will provide masks if needed
- 紅外溫度計測量參加者的體溫 Use infrared thermometer to check for fever for all attendees
- 進口處提供洗手液 Use hand sanitizer prior entering the sanctuary
- 進口處登記為追蹤聚會情況 Check-in at entrance to track attendance
- 教會正門為唯一進出口處 Use church main door for entrance and exit only
- 座位至少會有6英尺的隔離 Adjust seating configurations to maintain the distance of six feet
- 進出流量多的區域加強清潔衛生 Disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- 會堂的足夠通風 Adequate ventilation in sanctuary
- 電子檔的週報及報告 Weekly bulletins will be provided electronically
- 不傳遞奉獻袋，以及其他與敬拜有關的物品 No items will be passed among attendees, including offering bags, printed bulletins or other worship items.
- 參加者應實行無接觸問候 Attendees should practice touchless greeting (no handshakes or hugs)
- 不提供兒童看顧 Nursery and childcare will not be provided
- 參照疾控中心標準，我們建議高風險人群(長者, 懷孕者, 病患者)先在網上敬拜和團契 People at increased risk for severe illness (older adults, pregnant people, and people with medical conditions) as defined by CDC are encouraged to continue worship and fellowship with us online
教會將從4月13日至5月12日為穆斯林禱告。想要參舆的弟兄姐妹可以向譚詩衛姐妹索取 “30天為穆斯林世界禱告” 的册子，每家一本（电子版本）。
- Church is going to pray for Muslims from April 13th to May 12th. You may request a copy of the booklet “30 Days of Prayer for the Muslim World” from Sis. Davidine, one copy per family.
- Starting from this coming Sunday, we will split the preaching time for English and Mandarin at church. For those who cannot come to church, you may continue to join worship through Zoom.
- Starting April 9th, the Mandarin Friday night Bible study will study the Book of Romans led by Bro. Philip He. Everyone is welcome to join.
- Offering: Please choose one of the three options for offering: 1) Mail your check directly to church, 2) Online Banking Bill pay or E-Check, 3) Online Banking Electronic Transfer. Please refer to the ‘Offering’ Link in the bulletin email for detail instructions.